Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Today is December 31, 2011. This morning mom and I went to an art gallery to get extra credit for art. It was really wierd and i am so glad it is over. Tonight we are going to the Dodys house for bunco. I have never played it before but I am excited. I am writing my new year's resolutions here so I can look back and remember them.
New Year's Resolutions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daily: Make bed
         Read Bible
         Take morning picture
         Write on this blog
         8 minute abbs or any other workout

By 2013: Have a Paris bathroom
        Get a new puppy
        Check 5 things off my bucket list
        Constantantly High beam cartwheel
        Backextention roll
        Roundoff backhandspring without a spot

Other: Have one good gymnastics day a week.

If I think of any others, i will add them.

No comments:

Post a Comment